Click to go to the Google Doc to sign-up for your speech. Remember, the first day for your speech offers a +5 incentive.
The Process Analysis Speech is basically a live presentation of your Process Analysis Essay. Some things to remember:
- You do not have to memorize or say your essay word for word. Feel free to ad-lib as long as it follows the essence of your essay
- You are allowed to bring props for your presentation
- If it is too difficult to bring certain props or to perform your task in front of class, you may opt to use a PowerPoint with pictures of yourself, demonstrating your skill or talent
- Speeches must last a minimum of 2 minutes, to a maximum of 5 minutes
- If you do not sign up, you will be randomly assigned to an open slot by Sunday afternoon, 3pm (Monday, 7pm for 4G students)